3Mh_Lc3wr-M-YMyGPnh9d1GzNJT1HeLy2_caps_mWc This Delicious Chocolate Is Great for Baking and Snacking. And It’s Safe for People With Nut Allergies.
Best VPN Service (English Banners)

This Delicious Chocolate Is Great for Baking and Snacking. And It’s Safe for People With Nut Allergies.

I eat chocolate basically every day—at least two squares, often more. I can trace this regular dose of serotonin back to visits with my grandmother, who, when she was alive, would not let me leave without handing me a dark chocolate bar on my way out (for my health, of course).

But despite the boom in chocolate on offer, my options are limited. I’m one of an estimated 26 million American adults who have at least one food allergy. Food allergies can be life-threatening, and in such cases they are considered a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act. My severe allergy is to peanuts, which are really common in chocolate, either as an ingredient or a potential cross-contaminant in shared factories.

Dismiss


from Wirecutter: Reviews for the Real World https://ift.tt/vsCirtb

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Canadian Best Seller - Electronics Category